Both cationic fabrics and pure cotton fabrics have the characteristics of good softness and good elasticity. As for which one is better, it depends on personal preference. Pure cotton fabric has always been a kind of fabric that everyone prefers to use in life, while cationic fabrics are processed by special physical means to make cationic yarns such as cationic polyester yarn or cationic nylon yarn.
1. The advantages of cationic fabrics:
1. One of the characteristics of cationic fabrics is the two-color effect. With this feature, some yarn-dyed two-color fabrics can be replaced, thereby reducing the cost of the fabric. This is the characteristic of cationic fabrics, but it also limits its characteristics. For multi-color yarn-dyed fabrics, cationic fabrics can only be replaced.
2. Cationic fabrics have bright colors and are very suitable for artificial fibers, but they are used for washing and light fastness of natural cellulose and protein fabrics.
3. The abrasion resistance of cationic fabrics is also very good. After adding some artificial fibers such as polyester and spandex, it has higher strength and better elasticity, and its abrasion resistance is second only to nylon.
4. Cationic fabrics have some chemical properties, such as corrosion resistance, resistance to dilute alkali, resistance to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products, and inorganic acids. They also have some physical properties, such as resistance to ultraviolet rays.
2.The advantages of pure cotton fabrics:
1. Pure cotton fabric is comfortable: humidity balance. Pure cotton fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, its moisture content is 8-10%, and it feels soft but not stiff when it touches the skin.
2. Pure cotton fabric to keep warm: keep warm: cotton fiber has very low thermal and electrical conductivity coefficient, the fiber itself is porous and high elasticity, and the gaps between the fibers can accumulate a large amount of air (air is also a poor conductor of heat and electricity). The warmth retention is relatively high.
3. Durable cotton fabric:
(1) When the temperature is below 110℃, it will only cause the fabric to evaporate without damaging the fiber. Washing, printing and dyeing at room temperature has no effect on the fabric, which improves the fabric’s washability and durability.
(2) Cotton fiber is inherently resistant to alkali, and the fiber cannot be destroyed by alkali, which is good for washing clothes. And dyeing, printing and other processes.
4. Environmental protection: Cotton fiber is natural fiber. The pure cotton fabric does not have any irritation in contact with the skin, and is beneficial and harmless to the human body.
Post time: Sep-11-2021